Each 12days-adventure in our camp costs CAN $ 5,500 plus 2.5 % tax (CAN $ 137.50) per person.
- Your transportation to, overnight stay(s) and expenses in Williams Lake before and after your NTS stay
- Alternatively to my shuttle service you can order a bushplane directly to the camp (Cariboo Air Ltd., Daryl Anderson, phone 001-250-706-7731, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Optional, non-resident fishing license is CAN $ 20 for 1 day, CAN $ 50 for 8 days and CAN $ 80 for 1 year.
- Pricing is subject to change and to applicable Canadian Tax.
- A CAN $ 2,500 down payment by bank transfer is required, after receipt of which, together with your signed Registration form, we shall forward you a booking confirmation. The balance (CAN $ 3,137.50) is due and to be credited to the NTS bank account 14 days prior to your arrival.
- To maximize your adventure, each course will be capped at max. 5 participants (friends or family, children min. 8 years) or 2 couples.
- Transportation from Williams Lake to the NTS camp and back (by 4×4 and skidoo)
- Accommodation in the main lodge – single, double or quad
- American Plan (AP). 3 full meals per day plus coffee break, snacks and beverages
- Basic survival training, including gear
- Use of trapper’s gear, e.g. special skinning knives and tools, survival kit, educational films and books, skidoo and snowshoe training
- Seasonal use of 4×4 pick-up, ATV, off-road motorbike, snowmobile, mountain bike, kayak, canoe, snowshoes (river and bush type available) and special ski
- Use of (ice-) fishing gear
- Use of the sauna
- Aggregate liability insurance up to CA$ 5,000,000
- Certificate upon completion of course
- We offer a 10 % discount to returning clients (CAN $ 550)!